Oracle is relational database management system (RDBMS) software which is the biggest database technology assets in the world. It is used for data management, data storage, retrieval of data, data analysis and reporting.
This oracle training teaches developers all the skills they need to create database objects like Tables, Views, Stored procedures & Functions and triggers. What is more the program gives idea about writing Queries & Sub-queries, working with Joins, data backup, data restore, etc.
- Computer Fundamentals
- Basic knowledge of database can be much more useful
- Although it is not necessary,having knowledge of any programming language will be added advantage.
Who should do the course
- Project Managers
- University graduate
- SHS graduate
- JHS graduate
- Those willing to learn and build their career in database management
- Introduction to DBMS
- Introduction to RDBMS
- Sub Language Commands
- Introduction to SQL
- Database Object
- Built-in Functions
- Grouping the Result of a Query
- Working with Integrity Constraints
- REF constraint
- Querying Multiple Tables (Joins)
- Working with Sub Queries
- Working with DCL, TCL Commands
- VIEWS in Oracle
- Working with Sequences
- Working with Synonyms
- Working with Index and Clusters
- Creating Cluster Tables,
- Implementing Locks, working with roles
Oracle Training Duration
Regular classroom based training. 30 working days
Online training. 30 working days
Resume Preparation Guidance
Completions Certificate would be awarded.
If you’re interested in this course.
Call us on +233 544774045/ 0201003139
or complete the form below and a member of
our team will get back to you as soon as possible