SQL Server Training
Microsoft SQL Server is relational database software which can manage small applications to large enterprise applications. It is used for data management, data storage, retrieval of data, data analysis and reporting. It is used in computer clouding information platform for putting data in public cloud securely.
This SQL Server training teaches developers all the skills they need to create database objects like Tables, Views, Stored procedures & Functions and triggers in SQL Server.What is more the program Gives idea about writing Queries & Sub-queries, working with Joins, data backup, data restore, etc.
SQL Server Training Course Objective
- To learn basic Database Concept.
- To learn concept of Normalization.
- To perform Insert,Update,Delete on database tables.
- To learn different SQL Statements like DDL, DML, DQL, DCL, and TCL.
- To retrieve data from tables.
- Understand the different Views,Triggers
- Understand Data Types,Sub-queries,Joins.
- Calculate information across result sets using aggregate queries (sum, min, max, avg) etc.
- No Prior Experience is Presumed
- Computer Fundamentals
- Although it is not necessary,having knowledge of any programming language will be added advantage.
Who should do the course
- Project Managers
- University graduate
- SHS graduate
- JHS graduate
- Those willing to learn and build their career in database management
- Database Management System (DBMS) and Data Models
- Hierarchical Data Model (HDBMS)
- Relational Data Model (RDBMS)
- Object Data Model (ODBMS)
- Object Relational Data Model (ORDBMS)
- Entity – Relationship (E-R) Model
- Connecting To Server
- Authentication Modes
- Sql Server Authentication Mode
- Windows Authentication Mode
- Login and Password
- Sql Server Management Studio and Tools In Management Studio
- Object Explorer
- Object Explorer Details
- Query Editor
Introduction To TSQL
- Types Of TSQL Commands
- Data Definition Language (DDL)
- Data Manipulation Language (DML)
- Data Query Language (DQL)
- Data Control Language (DCL)
- Transaction Control Language (TCL)
- Creating Database
- Altering Database
- Deleting Database
- Procedural Integrity Constraints
- Declarative Integrity Constraints
- Not Null, Unique, Default and Check constraints
- Primary Key and Referential Integrity or foreign key constraints
- Data Types In TSQL
- Creating Table
- Altering Table
- Deleting Table
- Creating A Table From Another Table
- Inserting Rows From One Table To Another
- Computed Columns
- Differences Between Delete and Truncate
- Where clause
- Order By Clause
- Distinct Keyword
- Isnull() function
- Column aliases
- Between … And
- Is Null
- Built In Functions
- Set Operators
- Sub Queries
- Transaction Management
- TSQL Programming
- Stored Procedures
Digital Marketing Duration
Call us on +233 544774045/ 0201003139 or complete the form below and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible