Cctv Installation Training
Classroom theory and ‘hands-on’ practical CCTV training courses will provide you with the understanding of the very latest advancements in CCTV technology. The training course covers the entire CCTV system design process as well as the specification, installation set up, planning and maintenance of key system components such as cameras, DVR, NVRs, lenses, and cabling.
- Anyone with basic computer skills.
Who should do the course
- SHS graduate
- JHS graduate
- Those willing to learn and build their career in Cctv installation.
- Anyone who wants to brush up their skills
- Understand the basic of CCTV System
- Understanding NVR, DVR.
- Learning Analog & IP Camera
- Live hands-on practical
- Set up a Camera
- Set up a Monitor
- Understand Router and connections
- Understanding Routing Online.
- CCTV Systems : Introduction and uses.
- Introduction to Digital CCTV
- Introduction IP technology.
- Elements of a basic CCTV system.
- Camera types and uses.
- Camera specifications.
- Back Focus adjustment.
- Lens types.
- Use of lens calculator.
- Scene illumination.
- Monitors and Multiple screen displays.
- Recording the footage.
- Cables and connectors.
Cctv Camera Training Duration
If you’re interested in this course. Call us on 0249456462/ 0201003139 or complete the form below and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible